- UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF PURPOSE by Moses Kehinde
TEXT: - PHIL 3:13-14, 1COR 2:9-12, 15:10, EPH3:20.
Understanding means ability to comprehend, have insight and interpret something.
Power means the reason for which something exists, done, made or used and also desire result.
Understanding the power of purpose means ability to interpret and influence or control the reasons for which you exist or are made.
Nothing matters in life than knowing God’s purpose for our life than knowing God’s purpose for our life and pursue it, the greatest tragedy is not death but life without purpose.
HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?
1) Consider your dreams
2) Clarify your value/worthy
3) Consider your talents and gift
HOW CAN YOU ACHIEVE YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?
1) Know God and serve him
2) Set some goals
3) Believe you can achieve those goals
4) Aim high and go for it
5) Be disciplined
6) Be determined
7) Never give up
8) Involve others
Great men are known for something not for everything e.g.
1) Ben Carson is known in medical field
2) Martin Luther King (jrn.) is known for emancipation of the Blacks.
3) Mahatma Gbandi is known non- violence protest.
4) Albert Einstein is known as father of science
5) Nelson Mandela was known for freedom
6) Aliko Dangote is known for business
7) Bishop David Oyedepo is known for faith and prosperity
BENEFITS OF PURPOSE TO OUR LIFE:
1) Purpose gives meaning to life
2) It simplifies your life
3) It allocates your time
4) It helps you to have focus
5) It motivates your living
6) It prepares you for eternity: it not only create legacy for you on earth but it build you an eternal legacy, at the end of everything in life, God will ask you 2 questions.
1) What did you do with my son Jesus Christ?2) What did you do with what I gave you?