- You must know what you want before your creative faith can target towards it.
· To succeed, you need a routine practice of goal-setting.
· Writing down your goals must become part of your life style.
· When goals get documented in line with our dreams, they become a plan.
· You will never leave where you are right now until you know exactly where you want to be.
· You will never change your location until you determine your destination.
· Those who have not suffered your darkness cannot truly understand your craving for light.
· Great things always happen to those who persist. Winners are people willing to try one more time.
· You must know what you really want before God will give it to you.
· Jesus always responds to people who know what they want.