Seven D’s to qualitative Career Choice
1. Dedicate your life to God.
Jeremiah 1:5 & 29:11 reveals a significant truth. Only God knows your destiny. If you must therefore make a good career choice, it must begin with God.
Accepting Christ and getting baptized in the Holy Spirit activates your sub conscious mind and therefore makes your intellect, emotion and conscious mind fruitful.
2. Discover the truth about you from God’s word.
Psalm 139:13-15 reveals the truth about you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. But you need a personal discovery of the truth for it to become a reality.
Your identity is in the discovery of the truth. Without a discovery of your true identity, your choice of career might lead you into living out another man’s destiny.
3. Discover what makes you original.
Your career is hidden in something you do that makes you original in God. Is it speaking, singing, writing, meeting people, helping people, solving problems etc.
4. Discover your assignment.
Your relevance is a product of the discovery of your assignment. Your assignment is what you were assigned by God to accomplish on the earth. It is something God has finished in heaven, but sent you to earth to start.
· What you hate is sign post to your assignment.
· What you love is also a sign post to your assignment.
· What makes you sad, angry, cry, are all sign post to your assignment.