COMMUNICATING THE BASICS Part 2

#equippingteams #wordspirations LEARNING TO COMMUNICATE THE BASICS 2 Another essential that has to be made available to potential leaders is the need for prioritizing and how it is effectively done. Everything we do as leaders is either an "A" or a "B" priority. This would help us understand what is most important. "A" priorities are the ones that powers or move the organization, department, or job function forward. They break new grounds, forge new relationships, open new doors, created new opportunities, or develop new markets. They prompt growth within people or the organization. "B" priorities are concerned with maintenancence. They are managers. They are often required for things to continue running smoothly, such as answering memos, emails, social media or phone calls, and taking care of details. They are things that cannot be neglected, but don't really add value to the organization. However, it is often noticed that people invest their best on "B" priorities because they seem urgent, and they give "A" priorities what remains. It is however, wisdom, to encourage your team to give 80 percent of their time and energy to the "A" priorities and the remaining 20 percent to the "B" priorities. In conclusion, an effective leader must communicate to his or her team that their work has value to the corporation and to the individual leader. To the employee, this often is the most important basics of all. May your light come as you fellowship in Zion today. The lord would draft into your life supernatural connections that would add value to your life. Have a wordspired day. CCYI GLOBAL inspiring minds ....igniting spirits www.ccyiglobal.net 08035690386 (Whatsapp) HAPPY SUNDAY.

Popular posts from this blog

Gateways to supernatural blessings in hard times part 1

COVENANT DAY OF OPEN DOORS

ENGAGING THE POWER OF REVELATION FOR OUR EXEMPTION PART 1