SHOWERS OF BLESSING

SHOWERS OF BLESSING
Ezekiel 34:25-31

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Setting Sail with Fasting And Praying in 2017

The Significance of 21 days Fasting and Prayers. We discover from scriptures that there are various kinds of fasting days. We have the 40days fast of Moses and even Jesus Christ. Moses fasted for forty days to receive the commandments or the law while Jesus fasted for forty days in other to return with power. Luke 4:1-14 Exodus: 34. 28. And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments. Matthew: 4. 2. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. We also have the one day fast proclaimed by Ezra for direction. Ezra: 8. 21. Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava, that we might afflict ourselves before our God, to seek of him a right way for us, and for our little ones, and for all our substance. We also have the three days fast of Esther for divine intervention. Esther: 4. 16. Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish. Another very vital fast is the 21 days fasting of Daniel. This fast is aimed at getting understanding and impartation of skills through angelic visitation. Daniel: 10. 2. In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks. 3. I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled. Daniel: 9. 2. In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem. 3. And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplication, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes: 4. And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments; As we engage in this 21 days solem fast, let us look out for sparks of inspiration that would bring about understanding. Job 32:8 This twenty one days, arm yourself with relevant books, writing pad/tablet, and the holy Bible. Alocate at least two hours forty minutes a day to searching, studying, meditating and praying. Watchout for sudden rain of divine ideas that would distinguish you and make your case different this year. Get set for undeniable exploits, fabulous outpourings from heaven, pleasant surprises and much more. Welcome onboard this platform for self and corporate empowerment. This years spiritual adventure begins 9th of January through to 29th January 2017. For prayers, counseling and inspirational messages interact with us at the Palace of creativity every 1st and 4th Sunday of the month at Palace of Creativity plot 5 Iwalewa street off Odunlami Close off Ali Isiba sango ota, Ogun State. Pastor Kayode Daniels CCYI GLOBAL inspiring minds ......igniting spirits www.ccyiglobal.net 08035690386 JESUS IS LORD!

CREATIVELY NIGERIAN BLOG

Covenant University News Updates

CCYI GLOBAL MINISTRIES

World - Google News

Punch Newspapers

P.M. NEWS Nigeria

Vanguard News