3rd word from Bishop David Abioye @ Shiloh 2016
Sonship begins with servanthood.
If there is no one leading, there would be no one following.
In the world of confetionaries, there are bakers and distributors.
SERVING GOD WOULD ALWAYS MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
It made a difference in the life of Job. Job 1:1-3 Job refused to chew evil. Those who fear God never end empty.
You don't fear God to become the least, rather you become the greatest.
What God says about you is more important than what men say about you. Job 1:8 verse 1-3 are products of verse 8
Serving God makes you second to non.
Serving God brings you into the class of God.
Servants are precious in the sight of their masters.
You can use stewardship to negotiate longevity, because it speaks for you before God.
WHO IS A SERVANT OD GOD?
Anyone serving the interest of God, with or without title is a servant of God.
The greatest title is being a SERVANT OF GOD.
God cannot deny his promise to you when you are committed to service.
Servants of God always up friends of God.
Serving God is every ones covenant rwsppmaibiltiy.
Preaching the word is every believers responsiblity. Matt 28:18, mark 16:15, Luke 14:21-23, matt 6:33
2. A servant is one who loves what God loves. Gen 18:23
3. A servant of God is one defending the course of the gospel. Phil 1:7
4. A servant of God is one willing to die for the kingdom. Phillipians 1:21, Joshua 24:15
Serving God is a choice and not a gift.
If you are not serving God, then you are serving the devil.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SERVE GOD
1. You only need a heart to serve God. A panting heart for the wellbeing of the kingdom. Proverb 23:26, 1 Samuel 13:14, Nehemiah 1 & 2
A heart for God is simply passion for God and compassion for people. Matt 4:19, john 21:15-17
Serving God does not require education, it only requires a heart for God.
The size of a pastors church is measured by the size of his heart for people. Exodus 2:12
PLATFORMS FOR SERVING GOD
1. Through prayers for the kingdom.
Galatians 6:7-8, 18
Every prayer is a spiritual seed.
Everytime you are praying, you are sowing spiritual seeds. Daniel 6:10-22
2. Soul winning and establishment. Proverbs 11:30, john 15:16, 2 cor 5:17, 1 Samuel 2:30, Daniel 12:3
WHAT DOES SERVING GOD OFFER?
1. Divine health. John 15:2
Masters need the services of stewards so they protect them against sicknesses.
You can't serve God and serve sicknesses.
You become health when service becomes your identity. Proverbs 13:17
2. Supernatural fruitfulness. Exodus 25:26
3. Supernatural empowerment. Romans 1:16
Gospel bearers are power carriers.
When you bear the gospel, you carry the power.
4. Supernatural prosperity. Luke 22:35
You don't serve God and suffer lack. Matt 6:33, Job 36:11
You need a rewards mentality to reap the wages of servanthood.
Luke 2:37, gal 4:19, collosians 4:12, Genesis 8:22, 1 cor 15:58
Glory to God.