Do we have power to dispatch angels?

#whoareangels

Who are angels?

Matthew: 4. 6. And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Angels are heavenly forces assigned by God to secure the steps of them that love God and are also loved by God.

Matthew: 13. 41. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

If Jesus is the express image of God and we are redeemed to look like Jesus, and if he has given us power (those that believe in him) to be sons of God. John 1:12, then, since he has angels, I also have angels at my beck and call.

Matthew: 18. 10. Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. -

I also discovered that everyone living on the earth have angels assigned to them. Even babies or little ones as the scripture puts it.

Matthew: 26. 53. Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Also, since Jesus my elder brother, (according to scriptures in 8:29) has capacity to pray the father to release angels, then I have potential to do same. Likewise you or anyone else on the salvation train.

Romans: 8. 29. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

1 Corinthians: 6. 3. Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

I also discovered that we have capacity to judge Angels. Awesome!!!

Hebrews: 1. 13. But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14. Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? -

The answer to your question, whether I have the right to dispatch angels is as revealed in Hebrews 1:13-14. Angels are ministering spirits sent to minister for me that is an heir of salvation.

But one thing you should know is that they only obey people who are in touch with the word of God which carries the voice of God that gets them running.

Eat up the scroll and angels would be at your beck and call. Ezekiel 3:1-2

Angels are simply servants of them that know the word.

CCYI GLOBAL
inspiring minds
....igniting spirits.
www.ccyiglobal.net
www.creativelynigerian.blogspot.com.ng

Popular posts from this blog

Gateways to supernatural blessings in hard times part 1

COVENANT DAY OF OPEN DOORS

ENGAGING THE POWER OF REVELATION FOR OUR EXEMPTION PART 1