LOVE AND INFATUATION
1. LOVE is not hasty or impetuous. It bears pain or exists calmly.
· INFATUATION is hasty and impetuous. It does not suffer long.
LOVE always does good and brings happiness and joy to the other person.
· INFATUATION is Susceptible to suspicion and doubt and brings unhappiness to the other person.
3. LOVE does not resent the other person’s progress.
· INFATUATION fans the embers of insecurity and resents the other person’s progress.
4. LOVE does not seek to push itself into the spotlight, but gracefully works in humility for the general well-being.
· INFATUATION is seeking and self – promoting.
5. LOVE does not display excessive self-esteem. It is neither arrogant nor conceited. Love is not condescending towards men of low status.
· INFATUATION is limited in self-evaluation and thus likely to be arrogant and conceited. It could be high – handed in order to protect what is perceived as its own at any cost.
6. LOVE is not inattentive to good manners and proper behavior. Love enables people to be free from self-inflicted slavery (self-centeredness) sinful patterns, past hurts and other self-imposed limitations).
· INFATUATION is self – consuming and inattentive to good manners and proper behavior.
7. LOVE is not concerned exclusively with itself. It takes into consideration the other person’s interest. It listens to the feelings of others and is ready to resolve any conflict. Love makes sacrifices for the well-being of others.
· INFATUATION is relenting, self-orienting, pursuing personal interest and poised mostly to resolve conflict from that perspective, and expects sacrifices to be made by others.
8. LOVE is not easily angered. Love is gentle and soft with words even in the face of provocation.
· INFATUATION is a fertile ground for offenses as the partners are only “in love” with a false idea. Expectations are often disappointed.
9. LOVE does not keep record of wrongs. Love understands that no one is perfect.
· INFATUATION often dwells on wrongs committed by others.
10. LOVE allows room to disagree. It cultivates an atmosphere of freedom where peace is still maintained even regarding issues involving differing opinions.
· INFATUATION says, “My Opinion is the one that must and should be taken. I am always right.” It generates and cultivates an atmosphere of fear, which ultimately kills love. There is no freedom to express opinions differing from that of a domineering partner.
For more creative insights visit
Call: 08093100803 Whatsapp: 08035690386