```The late Dr Myles Monroe was a man of wisdom, I loved him and now I
He was once quoted as saying:
I was born poor, sleeping on the floor with cockroaches and rats. Today,
I own my own jet. Everything I have is paid for. I am debt free; I open
new businesses every year and mentor many people,”
miss him so much.
Myles Munroe strongly discouraged the reliance on Government for jobs,
describing it as ‘lazy thinking.’“There is no such thing as unemployment
in the world. What you call unemployment is what I call lazy thinking,”
he says.“The work of government is not to create jobs, but to create an
environment for people to develop their own work,” he asserts.
Munroe discourages employed professionals against relying solely on
their jobs for income, urging them to instead create wealth using their
unique talents. He also challenges aspiring entrepreneurs to develop and
refine their expertise in a talent, idea, service or body of
knowledge.When you refine your gift in an area, you become valuable; people seek you out and pay you,
Munroe said setting principles is the first step towards achieving
success for any budding entrepreneur. “I will never be poor again
because I have learnt the principles of business,” he asserts.“I can say
without a doubt that what I have accomplished is based on principles
passed on to me by my parents. You should never build your life on facts
or techniques because these often become obsolete,” he cautions.“For
you to survive today, you must accept the reality of partnerships. If
someone emerges as my competition today, I am not supposed to kill them,
but marry them,” he states.“Do not curse a crisis; use it. Every
business is a solution to a crisis. Develop the capacity to solve a
problem and you will become a successful entrepreneur.”
HIS 10 WORDS OF WISDOM TO AFRICA:
1. Understand crisis and use it to solve a problem. Every business is a response to a problem.
2. Initiate something; do not wait for things to be done.
3. Identify and refine your talent, skill, idea, service or knowledge to create .
4. Whatever makes you angry, you must solve it.
5. Poverty is not the lack of money, but the lack of ideas.
6. God does not give cash, but ideas on how to create wealth.
7. Be in control of your mind, thoughts, perception and mentality to respond to change.
8. Be keen and take advantage of changes brought about by technology and globalization.
9. Leave your legacy, but in the people you train, not in products or buildings.
10. Every human being was born with a treasure. Your greatest secret to success lies in discovering your treasure.
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate God for keeping everyone that has taken time out to visit this blog this year. We appreciate yo...
The blessings that accompany prayer kingdom advancement prayers. By Bishop David Oyedepo When light breaks forth, things starts turning a...
GATEWAYS TO SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS IN HARD TIMES Bishop David Oyedepo Deut 28:1-13, Job 22:21-29 Doing what the word says is what engende...
#Sundayserviceatwinnerschapel Covenant Day of Open Doors ENGAGING THE POWER OF REVELATION FOR OUR EXEMPTION. By Dr. David Oyedepo You ...