1. No poor time manager emerge great leaders.
2. Without skill you might be killed.
3. Show me a great leader of worth, he is a sensitive time, energy and finance manager.
4. Careless time managers never emerge great leaders.
5. Leadership is the efficient management of self, and material resources.
6. When your life lacks a bearing, it becomes a burden.
7. The loss of direction will lead to frustration.
8. Wisdom is possessing the know-how of a subject matter.
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate God for keeping everyone that has taken time out to visit this blog this year. We appreciate yo...
The blessings that accompany prayer kingdom advancement prayers. By Bishop David Oyedepo When light breaks forth, things starts turning a...
GATEWAYS TO SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS IN HARD TIMES Bishop David Oyedepo Deut 28:1-13, Job 22:21-29 Doing what the word says is what engende...
#Sundayserviceatwinnerschapel Covenant Day of Open Doors ENGAGING THE POWER OF REVELATION FOR OUR EXEMPTION. By Dr. David Oyedepo You ...