IMPROVING YOUR ATTITUDE
We are either the masters or the victims of our attitudes.
Who we are today is the result of choices made yesterday.
Tomorrow, we will become what we are deciding right now.
Attitude is not a function of what we see, rather it is how we see what we see.
Our greatest challenges are all rooted in our attitude.
Our attitude to work, people and challenges.
LUKE 10:26 (AMP)
Jesus said to him, “What is written in the Law? How do you read it?”
To ensure that we remain on the right track, there is need to constantly evaluate our present attitudes:
2 CORINTHIANS 13:5 (AMP)
Test and evaluate yourselves to see whether you are in the faith and living your lives as [committed] believers. Examine yourselves [not me]! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves [by an ongoing experience] that Jesus Christ is in you--unless indeed you fail the test and are rejected as counterfeit?
Stages of Evaluation
1. IDENTIFY PROBLEM FEELINGS [What attitudes make you feel the most negative about yourself?
2. IDENTIFY PROBLEM BEHAVIOUR – What attitudes cause you the most problems when dealing with others?
3. IDENTIFY PROBLEM THINKING – We are the sum total of our thoughts. “As a man thinks within himself, so is he.” What kind of thoughts consistently control your mind?
• Those who point fingers to others never come to discover that they are the evil tormenting their lives.
• You are not a failure until you locate who to blame.
• Blaming others for your present situation is proof that something has gone wrong with your thinking pattern.
• You are absolutely responsible for the outcomes of your life.
• According to Bishop Oyedepo, “Any faith that seeks to make God absolutely responsible for the outcomes of your life is an irresponsible faith.”
4. CLARIFY BIBLICAL THINKING – How do you interpret scriptures? Do you mind what scripture says about your situation? It is not enough to have vision, you need a revelation of the word. Vision is a glimpse of the future, while revelation is brings to us the content of the vision.
5. SECURE COMMITMENT – Always ask yourself, “What must I do to change?” Remember that the choice to change is the one decision that must be made, and only you can make it.
6. PLAN AND CARRY OUT YOUR CHOICE – Destiny does not respond to your decisions, rather it responds to your action. It is much more what you do with your decision.
#Wordspirations with Pastor Olukayode Daniels
*Sunday Service* _Live from Faith Tabernacle Canaanland Ota, Business Breakthrough Service._ *First Service, Ministering: Bishop David Oye...
The blessings that accompany prayer kingdom advancement prayers. By Bishop David Oyedepo When light breaks forth, things starts turning a...
#Sundayserviceatwinnerschapel Covenant Day of Open Doors ENGAGING THE POWER OF REVELATION FOR OUR EXEMPTION. By Dr. David Oyedepo You ...
GATEWAYS TO SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS IN HARD TIMES Bishop David Oyedepo Deut 28:1-13, Job 22:21-29 Doing what the word says is what engende...