Thursday, April 20, 2017
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Just last term, a school staff noticed a girl of about age 9 entering the visitor’s toilet in the school after school hours. Shortly afterwards, her driver went in with her. They both came out much later. She said it didn’t occur to her that something fishy was going on till they came out looking uneasy. She regretted not investigating when the driver went in after the girl did. This is why we always call for perpetual vigilance by all child handlers.
Grandfathers also abuse their grandchildren, yes! Grandfathers! On the outskirts of Lagos, a grandfather was caught on top of his granddaughter in an incidence that shocked family and neighbours.
Biological Fathers and step-fathers too abuse their daughters, and the most appalling, some mothers know their husbands are molesting their daughters, yet they turn a blind eye because they don’t want to break their marriage.
They also claim it’s because they are not financially independent.
On a radio station recently, a girl called in that her dad was abusing her and before she could say another sentence, we heard her yell out ‘daaaaddddy’ and the phone went off.
Obviously, the dad had yanked the phone off her! Another heart-wrenching case of a woman, a PhD holder who lost her 5 year old child to gonorrhea a few years ago, is still fresh in my memory. Her husband, had been molesting their two biological daughters; the 5 year old and a 13 year old. It was when they developed the symptoms that she found out that he had been molesting them for a while. She got him arrested but the next day, he was released by the police!
Mothers too abuse their sons. However, cases like this are quite few. In an African country recently, a single mother made her teen daughter watch her having sex with her boyfriend.
‘Lesson’ teachers (private tutors) molest children at home as well. Even teachers abuse children right there in the school premises too.
A teacher took a girl to the sick bay (imagine a sick bay without a nurse) and fondled her there. Even though she felt powerless to stop him, the girl got home and told her mother who went to her school the next day to report. To the chagrin of the mother, the management tried to water down the whole incidence and it caused a lot of rumpus in the school. The teacher was sacked eventually. Where is that teacher now? Your guess is as good as mine…in another school!
In a public school in Lagos, a male teacher would playfully touch the boys penis in the toilet and eventually masturbate them when they become aroused. Then, he would gather their semen with a clean white handkerchief which he would take away with him. He wasn’t discovered till one of the victims reported to his parents.
Parents also keep pornographic materials at home; the children stumble on them and begin to practice what they watch on each other. Sometimes, they watch such films at the neighbours’ and other places they go for sleepovers.
There is also peer sexual abuse , which can be heterosexual or homosexual in nature. Because their sexual appetite has been stirred too early, those who have been abused, boys particularly, get very adventurous and do what they have experienced with other children as little as age 2.
Just last year, two 7 year old girls were caught kissing in the toilet in their (private) school. In yet another school, a boy and girl in primary three were caught wriggling on top of each other at the back of the school bus.
The most common form of peer abuse is the sibling-abuse which takes place between brothers and sisters, between brothers and brothers and between sisters and sisters. This is one type of abuse you should watch out for because it is so common! Many adult female survivors of child sexual abuse report that they were deflowered by their brothers or were in incestuous relations with their cousins.
Shop-attendants and ‘Mallams’ selling biscuits and other groceries in their ‘convenience kiosks’ have also made headlines for abusing children.
One ‘mallam,’ abused several children in the same house that borders his shop. He would defile them after giving them sweets and then wipe their vagina with cotton wool, which he kept meticulously in a polythene bag. Your guess is as good as mine! What did he do with those cotton wools? Until he was caught, he was having a field day molesting those children.
To the surprise of the NGO which took up the case, other residents were ready to bail the ‘mallam’ out because according to them, ‘he is the one to protect us from Boko Haram when they storm Lagos.’
Landlords who are usually old retirees, usually sedentary and mostly indoors have also been caught molesting children of their tenants.
Strangers also abuse children. A young woman said when she was age eight she was abused by a bricklayer when she went with her parents to inspect the house they were building. Her parents were on the ground floor while the assault took place on the 2nd floor. He grabbed her and fondled her private part. It was the first time she would be meeting the man and she just didn’t know what to do.
For another young lady, it was a public bus driver who pulled at her breasts when she was about to alight from his public bus on her way to school.
For the head teacher of a primary school, it was her family doctor who abused her when she went for malaria treatment at his hospital when she was eleven years old. This doctor told the mum on the first visit to the hospital that she should send her back for check up the next day when they visited the hospital initially. So, the next day, she went alone because the mum couldn’t go with her, and then he fondled her all over.
Children in orphanages, remand homes, home for the physically and mentally challenged also experience sexual abuse perpetrated by some staff of these institutions.
As you can see, the abuser can be anyone, absolutely ANYONE! Be vigilant, empower the child to say NO to a ’bad touch’ April Is Child abuse awareness month, let's break the silence, Let every victim know that he's not alone, Help us share #AprilIsChildSexualAbuseAwarenessMonth
Thursday, April 13, 2017
It is one thing to succeed in school and another thing to succeed in life. Every prophetic move either takes people up or push them down. There are two kinds of pains in life: the pains of discipline or the pain of regrets. As the morning shows the day, so the child shows the man.
Your attributes, character and behaviors are primarily formed in your youths. Learning to live is far more valuable than learning how to make a living. Doing what is right is a must if you must get things right. Jesus molds characters and infuses orderly habits.
Faith is not just believing God. It goes beyond that. It is obeying God to prove that your believe God. It is all about doing what he tells you to do. It however not just knowing it, it is doing it that is called faith. Proverbs 22:29 it is the force if diligence that qualify you for prominence.
Faith is doing what God says to do, to commit him. Any faith that makes God absolutely responsible for the outcomes of your life is an irresponsible faith. The greatest challenge of Faith is disobedience. Genesis 22:16-18 Obedience is the principal facilitator of the blessings of God.
Even blessings proclaimed by God stands to be reverted by mans disobedience. What obedience procures can only be preserved by obedience. Faith disciplines our behaviors and even our utterances. What is faith? 1. Faith is reasoning with God through his word locate what to do to make real what he has promised. 1 timothy 4:13-15 Hebrews 4:2 2.
Faith is reasoning with God in his word until you are persuaded that what God has promised Meditation is reasoning through scriptures to the point of Faith. Pslam 1:1-3 3. Faith is not waiting for God to work, rather it is putting Gods word to work. With faith, you can rewrite your story. Don't wait for a change, work at actualizing the change you desire. Phil 2:12
No one ever arrives at a future he is not prepared for. 4. Faith is sharing responsibility with God in the light of scriptures towards creating the future you desire. It is knowing what you must do to on your own part. Faith is the overriding law that commands a turn around. Romans 4:1-4 Prompt obedience is the proof of Faith. Delayed obedience is disobedience.
Obedience is either prompt or it is fake. If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything. To command Abrahamic blessing demands the prompt obedience of Abraham. Bible faith is not a believe system, it is channel of empowerment for our victory.
Bible faith commits the integrity of God for performance. Bible faith has capacity to quench all the fairy darts of the enemy. We need to take cover under the shield of faith. Ephesians 6:16 Your walk with God is for your security. The devil is on a hunt for careless lives.
Developing faith.... Faith canes by hearing and understanding Gods word. It is staying with the word unto the point of faith. It committing to word consumption until you connect with the force of faith. There is no prayer of a prophet that would be a substitute for your obedience.
Fasting will never be a substitute for obedience. Faith is not mere talk, rather faith is hard work. Faith is real work, but the end result is priceless. Take responsibility, your future is unlimited.
Faith always engender proof. 2. Covet earnestly the spirit of faith. Pray and run after the spirit of faith. The spirit of faith confers on you unshakeable capacity to believe whatever God says.
Dr. David Oyedepo
@ Covenant University.
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
THE BLESSING REQUIREMENTS AFTER THE CROSS PART 2
The cross is so symbolic when it comes to kingdom matters. The cross is the one thing that separates the old covenant from the new covenant. However, many of us do not appreciate or know the reason why Jesus had to go to the cross.
In the beginning, when Adam and Eve disobeyed God, what was the immediate response of God? A curse? This is because, disobedience attracts a curse.
Deuteronomy: 28. 15. But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee
Their disobedience to a command attracted a curse. But something was strange about the placement of the curse.
Please follow me gently. Adam and Eve sinned, but God did not place a curse on them directly.
Genesis: 3. 14. And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 16. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. 17. And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
The Serpent which I believe was not created in the image of God received a direct curse from God, but for the woman and the man, God cursed the birth process and earth yielding process respectively.
After the curse, God did something amazing, he clothed them with coats of skin, which means something had been sacrificed. That is, blood had been shed for the redemption of man.
Genesis: 3. 21. Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
By revelation, I have come to believe that this was the initiation that gave birth to what we now call the old covenant. This latter manifested in the laws and the prophets.
This covenant functioned as a garment upon mankind. A cloak that came upon man at certain times. Man could only the things of God when under the influence of this "anointing".
No wonder at some point Noah was faithfully building àn ark in response to a divine instruction, and at another time, he was found dead drunk of liquor.
One time Abraham was faithfully believing God for a child and at another time considered the suggestion of his wife to sleep with Haggai.
At one point David the apple of Gods eyes was faithfully minding the things of the kingdom and at other times looked out of the window to gaze at another mans wife.
At one point Solomon loved the lord and offered burnt sacrifices, and at other times, he loved strange women and built shrines for their gods.
What would we say of samson, who defended Israel every time the Spirit of the lord came upon him, and at other times, he found solace in the arms of Delilah.
In the old covenant, the ability to fulfil the terms and conditions of the law was not in man, it only comes on them at certain times. It was a struggle.
The best the old covenant could deliver was a restoration. This returns the original with its defects.
The defects was not the law and the prophets, the defects was in the fact that man could not retain the law and the prophet. There was no heart connection.
No wonder, Ezekiel prophesied, Ezekiel: 36. 26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
With a new heart and a new spirit, man would possess the ability to do and keep the commandments of God.
This is where many misinterpret the gospel of grace. Grace is actually possessing a heart and a spirit that naturally and consistently without rituals, customs and traditions fulfils the law and the prophets.
Pst. Olukayode Daniels
75 FACTS ABOUT PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE AT 75!
1. He was born on 2nd March, 1942.
2. He hails from Ifewara, Osun state.
3. He came from a very poor family, he never wear shoes until he was 18.
4. Got admitted to Ilesha Grammar School in 1956.
5. He got Bsc in Mathematics from the University of Ife in 1967.
6. Bagged Masters degree in Hydrodynamics in 1969 from the University of Lagos.
7. Bagged PhD in Applied Mathematics in 1975 from University of Lagos.
8. His earliest vision was to be the youngest Vice Chancellor in Africa.
9. He got married in 1967 to Foluke Adenike (Nee Adeyokunnu).
10. The severe sickness of his daughter led him to The Redeemed Christian Church Of God in 1973.
11. He became bornagain under the ministration of Late Rev.Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi at The Redeemed Christian Church Of God, Ebute Metta on 29th July 1973.
12. His sold his goat and borrowed money from neighbours in order to pay for his school fees for him to enroll in the only missionary school in his village.
13. Pastor Adeboye was born on Sunday when rain falling and sun was shining.
14. His childhood nickname is ‘’The Tiger’’.
15. He was born at a time when a certain king mounted the throne in Ilesha, Osun state.
16. Pastor Adeboye was born at home on a Sunday with no one to midwife his birth process.
17. His full names :Elijah, Sunday, Olagundoye, Adetona, Enoch, Adejare, Adeboye.
18. He started his university education in University of Nigeria Nsukka but civil war forced him to University of Ife in the final year.
19. He lectured at the University of Ilorin and University of Lagos.
20. Pastor Adeboye was ordained as a Pastor in 1975.
21. He started as an interpreter for the founder of RCCG, Rev. Josiah Akindayomi.
22. At the initial stage, Pastor Adeboye’s duty in the church was to translate Akindayomi’s sermons from the Pastor’s native Yoruba language into English.
23. He got married at 25.
24. He has 4 biological Children.
25. The name of Pastor Adeboye’s father :Moses Adeboye.
26. His Father’s Profession:A farmer and a part-time traditional musician.
27. The name of Pastor Adeboye’s mother: Esther.
28. His Mother’s profession: a trader in locust beans.
29. He attended St. Stephen’s Anglican Primary School Ifewara.
30. He attended The Anglican Church before joining RCCG
31. His father died when he was in final year at the secondary school.
32. His School principal accompanied him to his Father’s burial.
33. He went back to school the same day after his father’s burial to write his exams.
34. Adeboye won the best student’s prize in Secondary.
35. At age 18,he borrowed a pair of shoes which he wore to mount the rostrum for the collection of his prizes.
36. He also borrowed a pant from a relative to wear for the prize giving day.
37. Upon gaining an admission, he joined the volley-ball team of University Of Nigeria,Nsukka.
38. He was once a boxer.
39. Pastor Adeboye once taught in a local school before gaining an admission into University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
40. In 1977, Adeboye paid 15 years rent to hire a Cocoa warehouse in Ifewara for use as a branch of RCCG.
41. Adeboye became the General Overseer of RCCG in January 1981.
42. Pastor Adeboye’s predecessor and founder of RCCG passed on to glory in November 2,1980 at the age of 71.
43. Adeboye’s modesty made him refused to be called Reverend or General Superintendent as it was the practice in RCCG then but he chose to be called General Overseer.
44. Pastor Adeboye inherited 40 parishes of RCCG in 1981.
45. Adeboye has grown the church to more than 15,000 parishes in more than 100 countries.
46. Names of Pastor Adeboye’s Children: Bolu(married to Pst Akin Adubi-The only daughter), Dare, Leke and Adeolu.
47. All Pastor Adeboye’s Children are Pastors
48. Pastor Adeboye’s son-Leke is his Personal Assistant.
49. Pastor Adeboye’s son –Dare is the RCCG, Region 8,youth Pastor, Abuja.
50. His son-Adeolu is the head of Nehemiah team at the Redemption Camp. Also the MD/CEO of a fashion outfit-Wisemen Apparel.
51. Pastor Adeboye’s only daughter Bolu Adubi is married to Pastor Akin Adubi and they pastored together at Maryland, USA.
52. Pastor Adeboye established a modern prayer camp in his hometown-Ifewara which he named Mount Carmel Prayer Village.
53. He started organizing Holy Ghost services in the Mid 80s at the RCCG Headquatres, Ebute Metta.
54. Adeboye came to international limelight on December 18,1998 when he hosted The first open air Holy Ghost Congress in Lekki-Lagos.
55. CNN and BBC reported that 1998 Holy Ghost Congress was attended by over 7 million people which was the largest gathering of people in one spot on earth.
56. In 1999, Pastor Adeboye’s Holy Ghost Congress has grown to 12million attendance.
57. Holy Ghost Congress moved to Redemption camp permanently in 1999.
58. Pastor Adeboye’s trademark wear is pintstriped suit; a gleaming white and a bow tie.
59. At every programme or function, he always wear the same attire or at times the same colour with his wife.
60. Pastor Adeboye organizes Special Holy Ghost service in March to celebrate God for his birthday.
61. Pastor Adeboye has moved Holy Ghost congress from a day program to a week long program every December.
62. He organizes the Quarterly Festival of Festival of Life in London, Uk and various cities in the US with an average attendance of over 50,000 in the Uk and 100,000 in the US respectively.
63. He established digital cable channels called-Open Heavens TV, Liveway TV and satellite Radio, RTM and Dove TV.
64. He published a daily devotional called Open Heavens annually
65. Pastor Adeboye has written over 60 books
66. 1999 – Received honorary citizenship and key of Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
67. 2000 – Dedicated the first chapel in the Nigerian Presidential Villa, Abuja, Nigeria.
68. 2002 – Received the key to the city of Detroit, Michigan.
69. 2005 – Received honorary citizenship and key of Dallas, Texas, USA.
70. 2005 – Received honorary citizenship and key of Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
71. 2008 – Awarded a National Honor (Order of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) by the Nigerian President.
72. 2009 – Led the Pre-Summit Prayers at the 64th General Assembly of the United Nations Headquarters, New York.
73. 2009 – Named one of The World’s Fifty Most Powerful People by Newsweek Magazine (USA).
74. 2009 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree – University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
•2009 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree – University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria.
•2009 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree in Theology – Canada Christian College, Canada.
•2010 – Awarded a National Sports Honor (Spiritual Pillar of Nigerian Sports).
75. 2011 – Chaired United Nations Global Summit on the Road Map to a Culture of Peace in the Middle East.
•2011 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree – University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
•2011 – Received award as the Best/Most Profitable Icon/Personality in Nigeria
•2014 – Awarded National Honour – (CON) Commander of the Order of the Niger
•2015 – Awarded Honorary Doctor of Science – University of Lagos
•2015 – Certificate of Recognition – The Congress of The United States of America
•2015 – Presidential Merit Award – The Nigerian Society of Engineers
75. He is a Child of God to the core, he is very humble, well respected by all
75+1 He recently organized Non stop 75 Hours Praises to celebrate his 75th birthday; we wish him long life and the presence of God.
75+2: He is fondly refer to by so many people as DADDY G.O .
Very lengthy inspiring information about a man like you and me have u ever thought about yourself, what will people say about you , if there is a mirror what will b seen about u ?
OR what will God say about you, brethren today?
think think pls ,d world is reading us as their epistles
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
THE BLESSING REQUIREMENT AFTER THE CROSS.
Under the old covenant it was all about what we do first to qualify for the blessing. Deut 28:1-15. Under the old covenant, everything was conditional, "if". What we determined what we get from God. It also means that we have to fulfil certain conditions to walk in righteousness and holiness.
It stresses the need for us to do something or obey and instruction to walk right.
But surprisingly, this is not so under the new covenant.
To digress a little bit, the bible says in
2 Timothy: 2. 15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. There is need to correctly analyse scriptures if we must not be ashamed.
The question now is, where exactly does the new covenant begins? There can be no covenant without the shedding of blood.
Hebrews: 9. 16. For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
After the cross, the new testament came into existence.
The old covenant required us to fulfil certain requirements to come into the blessings, but not so with the new covenant.
There was a defect in the old covenant.
Hebrews: 8. 8. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Many of us today need a revelation of the new covenant.
In the new covenant, there is no need to do anything to be blessed, all we need is faith in the finished works of Christ Jesus.
It is now all about what Jesus does that qualify us for the blessing.
Romans: 5. 19. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
It took the disobedience of one man to input sin into generations and under the old covenant, we needed to fulfil certain conditions to be free from sin.
In the same way, by one man's obedience, righteousness was inputted into mankind.
Here is the revelation, our walk in holiness, righteousness and the blessing under the new covenant is not a product of what we do or do not do, rather it is a function of the finished works of Christ on the cross. All we need to do is to have faith in the truth that the price for our redemption has been fully paid on the cross of Calvary. Hallelujah!!!
Galatians: 3. 13. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14. That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
So what we receive is a product of the Spirit through faith in the finished works of Christ. At the cross, Jesus Christ shed the blood, to give life to the dead aspects of the old covenant - law and prophets.
Leviticus: 17. 11. For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
What gives life to the flesh is in the blood. The blood of the living covenant.
Even the word cannot produce outside of the Christ redemptive blood.
With the blood of the new covenant, the redeemed possess a sound heart.
Proverbs: 14. 30. A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.
If the life of the flesh is in the blood and the life of the flesh is a sound heart, that means the blood is what powers a sound heart.
All Jesus died and resurrected to give to us is the spirit of faith.
2 Timothy: 1. 7. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
The Spirit of faith, that comes via the death and resurrection of Christ empowers us, helps us to love God and mankind, and grants us a sound mind(heart).
This is the true essence of Easter. May you at this Easter catch a revelation of the finished works of Christ.
Pastor Olukayode Daniel
Sunday, April 9, 2017
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Prophesies are real and not predictions. This is because of their source. They are sworn verdicts.
ENGAGING THE POWER OF FAITH FOR FULFILMENT OF PROPHESIES
Luke 1:45 Prophesies are ordained to be fulfilled.
Isaiah 55:10-11 While prophetic scriptures speak to our lives, prophets speak to our moments. God speak according to his capacity and not to our limitations.
God speaks according to himself and not to us.
2 kings 7:1-7
Man cannot organize the fulfilment of prophesies it is God only that holds that key in his hands. What God says would require only God to make it happen.
Psalm 66:7 God speaks according to his creative wisdom and not our ignorance.
God speaks according to his resources and not our lack.
God has more than enough to make things happen. God speaks according to his integrity.
He says what he means and means what he says. Isaiah 28:21-22
It is risky to mock a prophetic move. God is up to anything be says. All you need is to align in faith.
When you shut up a man of God, God shuts you down. It is risky to cast aspersions on God as it relates to "unbelievable" prophetic verdicts.
What is settled by Gods word, cannot be unsettled by happenings. Prophets don't need support to bring Gods word to pass.
You will live to see prophetic words come to pass. God won't call for help, he is the helper of all.
Faith is an unwavering confidence in God while working on the goal. This is key in seeing prophesies fulfilled. When God gives a date, no man can change the date.
God is up to anything He says. Faith does not wait for others to deliver any corporate venture. It has the capacity to deliver alone with God.
When operating Faith, do your part. Keep going because the future is unlimited. Partner with God to see prophesies (his word to you) fulfilled.
Faith does not deliver on its own, it is consciously cultivated by the word of faith, the bible and faith injecting books coupled with prayers.
"May you receive grace to play your part in Jesus name." "It shall be goods news all the way"
Delivered by Dr. David Oyedepo at Covenant University.
BASIC TRUTHS ABOUT KINGDOM CITIZENSHIP.
The greatest problem on earth today is religion
What we have been commissioned to preach is the kingdom of God.
The kingdom of God cannot be destroyed.
The church is not the kingdom, rather it is the kingdom agency representing the kingdom on earth.
Persecution against the church cannot destroy the kingdom, rather it expands it.
Do not follow after a religion, rather seek the kingdom.
Christianity is fast becoming a religion, but nothing can stop the spread of the kingdom.
You cannot stop kingdom citizenship.
God is obligated to protect his citizens.
No matter the terrorist act on the earth, the kingdom of God would always expand. The kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. Daniel 7:13-14, 17-18
Persecution cannot destroy a kingdom citizen.
Acts 8 reveals the durability and supremacy of the kingdom.
The kingdom actually exposes the true nature of religion.
Every persecution of the kingdom often comes from religion.
Persecution, rather has positive effect when is comes to the kingdom.
God sometimes allows persecution after a season of laziness.
But persecution is good for that which is authentic.
Religion is largely a composition of the traditions of men. And it contends with the commandments of God.
Persecution comes to authenticate or validate the kingdom.
Acts 8:3 Religious zeal is the greatest enemy of the kingdom.
Your greatest enemy in the kingdom of God are those who claim to be in God.
Friday, April 7, 2017
Thursday, April 6, 2017
POWER YOUR LIFE WITH PURPOSE AND VISION.
Purpose gives precision to life.
Life with purpose is precise and directed.
Life without purpose is depressing.
It is purpose that provides vision.
When you know the desired end before you begin the journey, you are much more likely to stuck with your task and stay on the prescribed path.
Apart from purpose, direction is lacking and nothing of importance happens.
Have a wordspired day. I see your eyes of understanding popped open in Jesus name.
Pst. Kayode Daniels
Monday, April 3, 2017
In the jungle,
The biggest animal is the Elephant,
The tallest is the Giraffe,
The wisest is the Fox,
The fastest is the Cheetah.
But besides all those wonderful qualities the Lion is the KING of the jungle even without ANY of them.!!
The Lion is courageous,
The Lion is very bold,
The Lion is always ready to face any challenges and barriers that cross its path, no matter how big/bad they are.!!
The Lion walks with confidence. The Lion dares anything and is never afraid. The Lion believes he is unstoppable. The Lion is a risk taker. The Lion believes any animal is food for it. The Lion believes any opportunity is worth giving a try and never lets it slip from its hands. The Lion has charisma.!!
- What is it that we get to learn from the Lion ??
• You don't need to be the fastest!
• You don't need to be the wisest!
• You don't need to be the smartest!
• You don't need to be the most brilliant!
• You don't need to be generally accepted to achieve your dreams and be great in life.!!
• All you need is *courage*
• All you need is *boldness*
• All you need is the will to try.
• All you need is the faith to believe it is possible.
• All you need is to believe in yourself, that *you can* do it.!!
It's TIME to bring out the Lion in you..!!
"Face the terrible, face it boldly"
*Phillipians 4:13. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.*
Pass this message on to a friend to encourage and embolden him or her. Have a blessed and fulfilling week.
Sunday, April 2, 2017
Saturday, April 1, 2017
*Sunday Service* _Live from Faith Tabernacle Canaanland Ota, Business Breakthrough Service._ *First Service, Ministering: Bishop David Oye...
The blessings that accompany prayer kingdom advancement prayers. By Bishop David Oyedepo When light breaks forth, things starts turning a...
#Sundayserviceatwinnerschapel Covenant Day of Open Doors ENGAGING THE POWER OF REVELATION FOR OUR EXEMPTION. By Dr. David Oyedepo You ...
Covenant Day of All round Rest Bishop David Oyedepo UNDERSTANDING THE UNLIMITED POWER OF FAITH PART 1 Faith is one of the principal myster...